Time for another monthly wrap up! Today and tomorrow the kids are off of school, so I may still be doing more and posting more about this month, but for now, here are some of the highlights!
- We celebrated Sukkot.
- We visited Carolyn’s Country Cousins Pumpkin Patch.
- We took our annual Pumpkin Pictures.
- The boys went to a ton of birthday parties.
- I continued sharing about our Israel trip.
- We cheered for the Royals!
- I reviewed a Mouse Trap.
- Dave and I went to a fun dinner out.
I hope everyone had a good October!