Today my little boy turns five years old. Simon has been wanting to turn five for at least 6 months now, and he is so excited about his birthday! He is starting kindergarten next week and I know he’s going to love it. Simon is the funniest, cutest, kid who loves to make up songs and to play outside. In honor of his birthday, here are a few questions I asked him!
1. What is your favorite color: Red, Green, and Blue.
2. What are you really good at? Coloring.
3. What would you do with $1000? Buy stuff every day.
4. If You had one wish, what would it be? To have chocolate every day.
5. What do you like to do with your friends? Play.
6. What do you want to do before your next birthday? Have a birthday party.
Happy Birthday Simon!