…that this month I wrote the least amount of blog posts ever.
…that I haven’t written an It’s Okay post in a month.
…that now that all 3 of my kids start school before 8 AM, I can go to the gym in the morning. And go to two classes in a row. But I told Dave I’d need to work out all day non-stop if there would be any hope of losing weight.
…that Simon got Minion Bob for his birthday and I think it’s really cute.
…that I have so much to share from our Israel trip that you might just get bored of reading all about it!
…that MilitaryWife & PugLife tagged me for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.” She gave me 10 questions to answer and I’m going to answer them right here!
1) What is one trend, beauty or fashion, you cannot stand?
Those weird, one piece jumper outfit things.
2) If you could remove all the fat and calories from any food, what would it be and why?
Tortilla Chips. Because I eat them a lot.
3) What famous person makes you want to puke?
There is only one person I can think of and she’s not that famous…Bellamy Young.
4) What song do you sing (loudly) and dance (obnoxiously) to when you are by yourself?
The soundtrack of Rent.
5) What was your favorite Halloween costume you ever wore?
A present. I’d share a picture but I don’t feel like dealing with my scanner.
6) If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Spy on people?
7) What is the stupidest excuse you’ve ever used to get out doing something? And did it work?
Probably just that I didn’t feel like it. Yes.
8) What is something that truly grosses you out?
9) Have you ever re-gifted a gift? What was it and who did you give it to?
I don’t remember. I have definitely re-swapped some things I received in blogger swaps though.
10) If you could go back in time and tell your teenage self anything, what would it be and why?
It gets better.
What’s okay with you this week?