The second month of summer here continued to be hot and fun. I honestly don’t have much to use to summarize this month, as much of what I’ve been writing about took place in June! However, that’s not to say that July hasn’t bee a good month too.
- We celebrated the 4th of July by going to see the fireworks.
- The kids were in camp all month and they had a great time.
- We checked out a new store in town – Scheels.
- We went to the zoo.
- Zachary learned to swim!
- I continued re-watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix.
- I reviewed Family Friendly Mosquito Repelling Products.
And now, a bit more about me via Instagram. If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably seen these pictures already, but I like to post them here because they are the quick snap shots of my life! (If you don’t follow me on Instagram, you can, here.) Some of these are from June, but I haven’t yet shared them!
My blog posts may be a bit slower come August, as we have a very busy end to our summer break!