We’ve come to the end of another month, and I almost forgot to write my Month in Review post! Just this past week, Blogger stopped working with outside publishers, like the one that I use – Windows Live Writer – and I have the hardest time getting posts to look right through Blogger itself. So if my posts don’t look nice anymore, I do apologize. This one should be the test, because I usually use a lot of formatting to make it look the way I want it to! Other than that, here are some of the highlights of this month.
- We celebrated Mother’s Day.
- We attended Gabbie’s Dance Recital.
- Zachary had his International Fair.
- We celebrated Shavuot.
- Gabbie danced in the Talent Show.
- Simon graduated Pre-K and the other kids finished school.
- We finally had Gabbie’s 10th Birthday Party.
- I reviewed such products as the Hugibo, Lemon and Lime squeezer, and Klipz Sneakers.
- I shared how I made Zachary’s shirt for International Fair.
- I began re-watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix – memories!
- I was actually happy about the Scandal Season Finale!
Normally at this point, I share my Instagram photos, but I neglected to post to Instagram this month! However, here are some photos from my iPhone that have not yet been shared.
At Simon’s Kindergarten family night.
Tweeting with Tony.
Waiting outside after school.
My new niece – photo from my brother.
Zachary moving up in Cub Scouts.
Next up, Summer!