Well, it’s been an interesting start to summer here! The first half of the month was chilly and rainy; now it’s hot as can be! We had weeks with the kids at camp and weeks with them home. We have had a lot to celebrate! Here are some of the highlights.
- We explored some new-to-us places in Kansas City like the Money Museum and City Hall, Cave Spring, and the Children’s Peace Pavilion.
- We were so happy when we were able to go swimming!
- We celebrated Zachary’s birthday.
- Gabbie went to Sewing and Art Camps.
- Zachary went to Cub Scout Camp.
- We went to Schlitterbahn.
- Gabbie and Zachary both enjoyed Nature Camp. (Gabbie also took babysitting and Zachary took science!)
- We celebrated Father’s Day.
- We saw the movie Inside Out.
- We took a family trip to Washington D.C.
- We attended a wedding in NY.
- I watched the show Harper’s Island on Netflix and continued watching Gilmore Girls.
- I wrote about new clothes savings tips.
- I had a smoothing treatment on my hair – I’m not sure it’s really made a difference though.
And now, some never before shared photos from my phone:
Happy July everyone!