Today is Gabbie’s birthday and she is now 10 years old! I can’t believe I have been a mom for so long. Gabbie has grown into a lovely girl who loves to read and to dance! The following is an interview of 10 questions (plus one bonus question) I asked her for her 10th birthday. The questions are borrowed from here.
1. What is your favorite color? Pink, purple, and light blue.
2. What is your favorite outfit? My striped rainbow dress.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher or a dance teacher.
4. What is your favorite book? Out of My Mind.
5. What are you really good at? Dancing.
6. Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Israel and Florida.
7. What is your best memory? When I got my 5 year medal for dance.
8. What would you do with $1000? Donate a quarter of it. With the rest I would build a pool.
9. If you had 1 wish, what would it be? That there is no such thing as shots.
10. What do you like to do with your friends? Talk.
Bonus: What do you hope you’ll get to do before your next birthday? Get a puppy.
Happy Birthday Big Girl!