I feel like this year is already flying by. It’s the end of another month! Here are some of the highlights:
- It snowed.
- We celebrated Purim.
- We visited a local craft studio.
- Zachary had his Poetry Cafe.
- We had warm weather and decorated the driveway with chalk.
- Gabbie had a dance performance.
- I have a giveaway open for ZooBorns Motherly Love.
- I watched Season 3 of House of Cards and another show called The Fall.
- I started knitting more often.
- I flew to Atlanta for the day for my sister-in-law’s baby shower!
And now, more about me via Instagram. If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably seen these pictures already, but I like to post them here because they are the quick snap shots of my life! (If you don’t follow me on Instagram, you can, here.)
Next up: Gabbie’s birthday and Passover! Happy end of the month!