21. What will inspire you to recommend a book?
If I love it, I will recommend it! I review all of the books I read on my blog and I think you can tell when I really love a book.
22. Favorite genre?
Probably Chick Lit. Or Young Adult Fiction. Those seem to be the most fun for me to read.
23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did?)
I don’t think there’s a genre that I want to read but that I don’t read. If I want to read it, I do!
24. Favorite biography?
I’m not the biggest fan of biographies, but they are definitely better than memoirs! I can’t even really think of any biographies that I’ve read.
25. Have you ever read a self-help book?
Yes, I’ve read a ton of them! A very good one is How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
26. Favorite cookbook?
27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)?
I have not read anything inspirational lately.
28. Favorite reading snack?
I don’t really eat while I read!
29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience.
Possibly the Divergent series, which I enjoyed, but liked less with each book.
30. How often do you agree with critics about a book?
Most of the time I find that I do agree with critics! The only times I don’t are when a book is very literary and therefore boring to me, but the critics love it.
Do you have any thoughts about the questions this week?