October has been a busy month over here with the Jewish holidays taking up the first few weeks. Here are some of the highlights:
- We went to the Pumpkin Patch.
- We put up our Sukkah and celebrated Sukkot.
- The boys went to a fun birthday party at a gymnastics place:
We watched the World Series and were sad when the Royals didn’t win.
- I reviewed such fun items as the Kupp’ and Old Factory Candles.
- Dave and I went to Lincoln, NE to see the Nebraska – Rutgers game.
- I started working with Simon on a Letter a Week.
And now, more about me via Instagram. If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably seen these pictures already, but I like to post them here because they are the quick snap shots of my life! (If you don’t follow me on Instagram, you can, here.)
Can you believe it’s November tomorrow? I know I can’t!