1. What are you reading? Tell us about it!
I am almost finished reading Beatrice Munson by Lorena Bathey. I plan to post about it next week!
2. Do you find yourself reading more of a particular genre during the heat of summer?
Not really. I like summer beach reading all year long!
3. Who are your favorite book villains (either to love or to hate?)
I can’t really think of any book villains! The best answer I can think of is Javert from Les Miserables.
4. If you could choose one author’s writing powers to harness, who would you choose and why?
Because she’s one of my answers every month – Jodi Picoult. I admire her writing talent!
5. Do you read one book at a time, or read multiple books at once?
Most often, I read one at a time. Sometimes I have to read a book before I’ve finished another one, so I will pause one to read the other, but I don’t like to do that often!
6. What are some of your favorite non-fiction books?
I’m kind of boring in that I don’t read that much non-fiction!
Tell me what you are currently reading!