Of course February was a super fast month, being only 28 days and all. You know those last 2–3 days of a month make a huge difference! We had a bunch of kids’ activity related events this month and I’ve enjoyed spending my time being proud of my children! Here are some of the highlights of our month:
- We checked out the Wizard of Oz exhibit at Crown Center.
- We attended a Superbowl Party.
- We had two snow days.
- Gabbie had her first dance team performance.
- Zachary had his Chag Siddur.
- Zachary got his Maccabee Award at Cub Scouts and we attended the Blue and Gold Dinner.
I shared my Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks.
I shared my thoughts on kids starting kindergarten, with regards to Simon.
I finished my countdown to the return of Scandal series and was thrilled to watch a new episode last night!
Up next – March! Bring on springtime. We will be traveling to a family wedding, celebrating one of our favorite holidays, and continuing to have a great time!