Just over a year ago, I wrote a post detailing 10 things I was wishing for at the time. I was thinking about the post and wondering whether I was able to fulfill any of those wishes, plus I thought I’d share some of my current wishes!
Last year I wished for…
1. Nail Polish. Yeah, I got some.
2. A Pick Your Plum Box. Nope, didn’t get one.
3. A Keurig. Nope, didn’t get one.
4. A Silhouette Cameo. Nope on this one too.
5. Slippers. I did buy slippers!
I also made the following wishes…
1. I wish we could take a trip to Disney World. And by trip I don’t mean I want to go to the parks for 0, 1, 2, or 3 days. I want at least 5 days.
That happened! In June, we spent 6 amazing days in Disney World!
2. I wish I didn’t look like I’m pregnant. Because I’m not. I also wish having 3 kids hadn’t ruined my body. It would be nice if I still looked the way I did in high school.
Although things didn’t go quite as planned, my surgery definitely solved the looking pregnant problem.
3. I wish I lived in a mansion. I’d love to decorate a mansion.
4. I wish I could run fast.
5.I wish I would never have to hide the newspaper from my kids, read news stories online that make me cry, or hear horrible news that makes us question humanity and the existence of God.
Sadly, we still hear awful news way too often.
And now, these are the things I’m currently wishing for.
1. A laptop computer. I love my computer and I use it for most everything, but my kids have gotten into using my computer too. I’d like to be able to let them but still be able to work on my blog. I’d like to let Zachary watch Netflix on the laptop when he isn’t happy with whatever Gabbie wants to watch on TV. And I’d like to have a computer when I travel. When we were in Florida, I kept having to use Dave’s computer. I want something small, such as the ASUS VivoBook 11.5 inch Touchscreen. It costs around $280.
2. A new watch. I have a Fossil and I love it, but it’s over 13 years old. I like this one a lot.
3. I’ll go ahead and repeat the above – I wish I would never have to hide the newspaper from my kids, read news stories online that make me cry, or hear horrible news that makes us question humanity and the existence of God.
What are you wishing for this year?