January came and went at our house, with only one full week of school – the conclusion of winter break, our cruise vacation, and Martin Luther King Day all broke up our weeks. Here are some of the highlights of our month:
- Winter break concluded with hang out time at a gymnastics place and a pool, but Simon got sick and that was not fun at all.
- We were all healthy and were able to go on our cruise!
- Then I got sick on Martin Luther King Day. Luckily it didn’t last long!
- We were able to see my parents while we were in Florida, before we left for the cruise itself.
- Zachary had his Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby.
- I reviewed a variety of products this month, including Easy Canvas Prints, Smile Brilliant’s Teeth Whitening Kit, and Ellore Femme Makeup Brush Set.
- I shared my no-sew Fish Extender and the gifts we gave out to our Fish Extender Exchange group.
- I’ve been using my Sundays to count down to the return of Scandal with TV themed posts each week.
We have some exciting events coming up in February including Gabbie’s first dance team performance and Zachary’s Chag Siddur (when he receives his first prayer book) so I look forward to sharing with you all!