October was a busy month here on the blog, with my participating in the 31 Days Series making me double post on most days! I will be recapping my series later on today. However, here are some of the highlights of October!
- We went to the Jewish Arts Festival
The kids and I celebrated my Hebrew birthday with our friends and I tried to get a group picture of 8 total kids.
We went to the Pumpkin Patch.
We visited the penguins at the zoo – blog post to come soon!
Around The House:
- Simon got potty trained!
- Gabbie shared her Cocoa Cubes recipe.
- I upcycled a record cover.
- I knitted a lot. Post to come.
- I went to the West Bottoms to check out the antiques.
- I reminisced about my 21st Birthday.
- I shared some ways I save on kids’ clothes.
- I posted about the importance of remembering the Holocaust.
- I managed to make it through 3 weeks of Dave traveling! Just one more to go coming up.
November is one of my favorite months – it includes my birthday and of course Thanksgiving, plus Hanukkah is starting on November 27th this year! Happy November to all!