September is over already? It definitely went by quickly for me! Whenever we have a lot of holidays, that happens. Here are some of the highlights.
- We visited Hendrick’s Exotic Animal Farm.
- We celebrated Rosh Hashanah.
- We celebrated Sukkot.
- We celebrated Simchat Torah.
- Zachary joined Cub Scouts.
We went to Ciderfest and the small pumpkin patch like we do every year.
Around The House:
- I made some easy dinner recipes.
- We started potty training Simon (yes he does have a wet spot on his pants in the picture above!)
- I shared why I don’t blog on Saturdays.
- I wondered whether I’m an introvert.
- I wrote about September 11th.
- I thought about Fall Fashion and participated in Skirtember.
- I participated in the Blogelina Commentathon.
- I shared a bunch of Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch Coupons and Discounts.
- I shared a video of my accent. Don’t forget to link up yours on Thursday!
Later tonight I will be introducing my October blog project, which I’m calling “31 Days To Write The Story of Your Family.” It is a part of #31DaysinOctober with The Nester. Happy October Everyone!