I usually post my month in reviews posts on the last day of the month, but the last day of August was a Saturday and I don’t post on Saturdays – I’ll be sharing more about why tomorrow! August was such a strange month – half summer, half school, and so many weeks long! Here are some of the highlights.
- Mommy Camp continued, went on, and concluded.
- Simon had his last day with long hair.
- We had Simon’s third birthday party – Mickey Mouse style.
- Simon turned 3!
Around the House:
- I explained how I find fun activities for kids while traveling.
- I shared our professional pictures.
- I did some cleaning with Lysol Power and Free.
- I posted twenty beet recipes and fifteen yellow squash recipes.
- I shared some third birthday gift ideas.
- I shared some deeper feelings on breastfeeding, birth, and best friends.
- I shared my travel essentials and wrote about some more places I’d like to visit.
Happy September everyone!