Today I’m linking up with the Literary Junkies for their fun book link up!
1. What are you currently reading? Tell us about it.
I’m currently reading How To Be Cool by Johanna Edwards. It is about a woman who lost 75 pounds and has a career teaching others to be cool. She doesn’t want anyone to know about her past. I will be sharing my thoughts and more about the book when I finish it!
2. Who is your favorite book character and why?
My favorite character is Sirius Black from the Harry Potter series. At least he’s the only person I can think of right now.
3. What would the title of your memoir be?
I used to think I’d write a memoir called “Wrestling With Angels.” I don’t think it really applies anymore though!
4. You be the director! Cast your favorite book characters for the movie version that has not yet been made.
I am not very good at this assignment! But I’d still like to see Ian Somerhalder and Alexandra Chando in 50 Shades of Grey!
5. What book or series do you remember reading as an elementary/middle school age?
I read all the Beverly Cleary books. I also was into the Babysitters’ Club, Sweet Valley Twins / High, Nancy Drew, etc.
Have a great weekend everyone!