I recently received two kits from BzzAgent.com and I’m here to share all about what I received!
Did anyone out there know that Lysol makes hand soap? I didn’t, I thought they prefer dish soap and household cleansers. Well guess what? Lysol makes a new Antibacterial Hand Wash called Touch of Foam.
“Sure, washing your hands is necessary. But there are only three things that get us excited to do it: petting zoos, public transportation and NEW Lysol® Touch of Foam™ Antibacterial Hand Wash. The dual effect of the rich lather is soft on skin, yet hard on germs, leaving your hands feeling so luxurious, you’ll want to wash them more often. And not just because you really like the petting zoo.”
According to the Bzz Campaign, the highlights of this product are:
- Rich non-drip lather works on contact to kill 99.9% of germs
- Offers 10x more germ protection than the leading national competitor
- Moisturizer-enriched micro-bubbles leave your hands feeling soft and comfortable after every wash
- Available in three great scents — Creamy Vanilla Orchid, Rose & Cherry in Bloom and Wild Berry Bliss
- Antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the pump and resist odor-causing bacteria
This was my first pump. I definitely agree that my hands are left feeling soft after each washing. I also like the Vanilla Orchid scent a lot. It is too bad I didn’t have this soap available when Dave got his cold – maybe it would have protected me from catching it!
“Health matters. To all of us. That’s why Lysol® started their Mission for Health. With new mom programs, healthy habits initiatives in schools and disaster relief efforts, the company is dedicated to doing more for everyone’s health. The mission is fueled by passion and backed by their expertise in killing germs. So when you use Lysol® at home, you’ll know you’re a part of something bigger.
For healthy hands and more, visit lysol.com/mission-for-health.”
I have lots of 75% off coupons for this product if anyone is interested.
Another thing I did not know was the definition of BB Cream. Apparently the BB stands for Beauty Balm. When I received this Garnier BB Cream from BzzAgent I was still confused, because the tube I received claims it is a sunscreen!
However, BzzAgent tells me “Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream is a new multi-faceted solution for a multitude of skin concerns. If you have oily skin, then you probably have a product to treat shine, and to minimize pores, and to cover blemishes. And maybe a few more products, too. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream can address all those oily-skin needs with just one application. Your skin will have a flawless, lightweight matte finish, and you’ll only need one product to get it.”
- Works on combination to oily skin with three shades: Light/Medium, Medium/Deep, and Deep
- Features an ultra absorbent formula and contains mineral Perlite, which retains twice its weight in oil and water
- Is formulated with sheer natural mineral pigments, so you’ll get a natural matte finish with each use
- Is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic: it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
- Is oil-free, non-greasy
- Is Available for a suggested retail price of $12.99
If you look closely you can see it in my eyebrows and the side of my hair – oops! However, this cream definitely covered my blemishes, including freckles and discoloration on my face.
“Visit garnierusa.com to learn more about Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream and the rest of their revolutionary Skin Renew line.”
You can get rewarded for your BB Love with new BB Rewards. Earn points for free products & fun goodies, including some special items inspired by the Garnier TV commercial. Visit ILovemyBB.com to get started!
I just love reviewing and using products like these!