Unlike February, March went by very quickly! Here are some of the highlights of our month.
- We had Zachary’s Melaveh Malkah.
- We went to the Legoland Discovery Center.
- We went swimming at the community center.
We went to Disney On Ice.
Around The House:
- I worked on my Project Life album.
- I decorated for Spring!
- We moved some things around in the living room and now I need to figure out more toy storage in there.
- We got a new van!
- I continued participating in blog hops and giveaways. Don’t forget to enter mine here!
- I knit some Nemo Booties.
- I discussed middle names, useless baby items, and things I won’t change my mind on.
- I got a new skirt from eShakti and a photo book from Blurb.
- I took part in a book / nail polish swap and my 2nd Cara Box swap.
- I refashioned a t-shirt into a cardigan.
Coming up in April, we have Gabbie’s birthday, her party, the last two days of Passover, my parents are coming, and I’m having surgery. I’m planning mommy features for the days I won’t be around – if you are interested in participating let me know!
Thanks as always for everyone’s support!