It’s been a bit of a joke around here that certain people in this house [ahem husband and daughter] smell up the bathrooms. I had just told Dave that I thought we needed some room spray, when I got the invitation for the Glade Expressions campaign at bzzagent.com. I took it gladly!
Through this campaign I received coupons for one free Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist and one free Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser, plus coupons for $2 and $4 off each product respectively. Because we have 3 bathrooms that often get smelly, I decided to buy two of the Fragrance Mists – one for free and one with $2 off, which made it 98 cents at Walmart. I figured I would use one spray in the master bathroom and one in the kids’ bathroom, plus the Oil Diffuser in the hallway bathroom. For the Fragrance Mist flavors I chose Cotton & Italian Mandarin and Vibrant Bloom – which is a Limited Edition Glade Spring Collection scent. For the Oil Diffuser I chose the only one that was available –Pineapple & Mangosteen.
Cotton & Italian Mandarin is a “bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood.” The Fragrance Mists are:
- The first refillable fragrance mist from Glade®
- Squeeze-to-release a soft, light mist of true-to-life fragrance that lasts
- Refillable with your favorite Glade Expressions® fragrance — so true-to-life, it’s as if the ingredients are right there next to you
- With a removable label, the holder is artfully designed and chic enough to incorporate into any décor
- Look for the NEW silver shroud (available at select retailers)
- Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist is also available in limited edition exuberant spring fragrances: Garden Sunshine and Vibrant Bloom (only at Walmart)
- Available for purchase at Walmart
There were no silver holders available so both of mine were white, like this:
When you remove the label, it looks like this:
Matches my bathroom perfectly! For some reason I keep trying to push the top to make it spray, but you just have to squeeze. The smell is nice and covers unpleasant odors.
Pineapple & Mangosteen is a “blend of freshly cut pineapples and hints of tangy mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower.” The oil diffusers are:
- The best non-electric oil diffuser for living spaces, delivering 3x more fragrance*
- Refillable with your favorite Glade Expressions® scent — authentic, exotic ingredients like mangosteen and cardamom spice are unlike anything else in the fragrance aisle
- The trendy holder matches home décor perfectly, allowing you to place true-to-life fragrance in any room
- The intuitive snap-in-place setup makes the diffuser easy to assemble, refill and enjoy
- The spill-free design fills living spaces with fragrance for 30 days
- A wide and thin wick releases fragrance slowly, leaving you with consistent fragrance over time
- Available for purchase at Walmart
While the holder is pretty, we did not like this product. The scent was overwhelmingly strong, taking over the whole house, and it gave me a headache. Dave said he couldn’t sleep and he felt like he was in a men’s bathroom – and that was after I pulled the product apart trying to get it to take a break from giving off fragrance! You can see in my picture that the white diffuser part is crooked and not tall – that is because I ripped it trying to get it to calm down! After I took it apart, the fragrance became much lighter and more pleasant. So I wish this product had an on/off switch!
To conclude, I would recommend the fragrance mists, but not the oil diffuser, unless you are trying to scent a huge bathroom. I do have coupons available for both products if anyone is interested! Also, if you want to be a bzzagent and receive free products to test, let me know and I will send you an invite.