Seeing that February is the shortest month, you’d think it would also be the fastest. Not here. With all of our snow, it seemed to last forever. Here are some of February’s highlights:
- We went to the City Market.
- We had Gabbie’s Chag Chumash.
- We went to see the new polar bear at the zoo.
- Zachary had his 100th day of school.
- We had camp kick off.
- We took a day trip to the Topeka Zoo
Around The House:
- I made a shadow box for Simon.
- I used keys to make art.
- I used a window pane to make art.
- I tried to repurpose a remote control box and I refurbished an easel.
- I participated in a lot of blog link ups and giveaways which have helped grow my blog.
- I was sad that a friend’s son is sick.
- I reviewed Glade Expressions, Firmoo, and the MyRobot Friend App.
- I celebrated Simon turning 2 1/2 and my mom’s birthday.
March is looking to be a very busy month with Dave traveling and Passover. Gabbie is home from school again today because she is sick. I truly hope whatever she has doesn’t spread from her to everyone else. I also hope that spring arrives soon!