December seemed quite long, but it was fun-filled for all with Hanukkah and winter break, including camp for the kids! Here are some of the highlights:
- We went geocaching.
- We celebrated Hanukkah – 1st night, 1st day / 2nd night, 3rd night, 4th night, 5th night, 6th night, 8th night, gift recap
- We had a snow day.
- Gabbie, Zachary, and I painted ceramics. We haven’t gotten our finished products yet.
- We visited Lexington, MO
The kids went to winter camp.
Dave took the kids to St. Louis.
Around The House:
- I updated our entry way with winter decor.
- I painted the doors between our entry and office and cleaned the office.
- I shared what I got in the Handmade Gift Exchange and in a book swap here.
- I shared the teachers’ gifts that I knit here.
- I felt strongly for the victims at Sandy Hook in Connecticut and participated in a day of silence.
- I realized I’d run almost a mile a day this year and decided to finish with 366 total miles.
- I shared 5 wishes.
- Dave and I celebrated our 12th anniversary.
- I saw Les Miserables.
- We had a super fun game night.
Come back later today for a complete 2012 wrap up post!