I can’t believe it’s time for another month in review blog post! November turned out to be an awesome month including two vacations and other fun things! Here are some of the highlights:
- After our last long run before the 1/2 marathon, we went downtown for a Restaurant Depot run and discovered that the antique stores were open. I am dying to go back and check them out for real! Here are some shots of the cool area we were in:
Dave’s parents came in to watch the kids while Dave and I went off to Disney for the 1/2 marathon!
We went to the zoo, surprise surprise!
We tried to do some geocaching, but Mommy couldn’t find the cache, so the kids just traded treasure box supplies amongst themselves!
We headed to New Jersey for Thanksgiving.
We celebrated my nephew’s Bar Mitzvah
We went to New York City
Around the House:
- I made a display for my marathon medal and my Disney pins.
- I came up with a comprehensive packing list for future trips!
- I came up with a list of 34 Mostly Random Facts about me.
- I also came up with a list of 35 things to do in my 35th year.
- Dave and I ran and completed a half marathon!
- We also spent some time in Disney World, pin trading along the way.
- I tried to take a picture every day of things I’m thankful for.
- I finished Gabbie’s Rapunzel hat.
- In December we will be celebrating Hanukkah.
- The kids will get to attend Winter Camp!
Happy December everyone!