October is over! This was a very busy month for us with more holidays to celebrate, training for the 1/2 marathon, and my brother’s wedding. Here are some of the highlights!
- We decorated our Sukkah and celebrated Sukkot.
- Simon, Zachary, and I hung out at the park with some of our friends:
- We celebrated Simchat Torah.
- Gabbie got new Legos.
- Simon and I enjoyed the park.
- The kids and I went to the park on a treasure hunt for leaves and a geocache.
- Simon and I (and a friend) visited the farm:
- We traveled to Atlanta for my brother’s wedding! (More on that still to come).
Around the House:
- I had a hard time running and got new shoes. I ran 59 miles this month (8 less than last month).
- I got an iPhone!
- I started sharing what I’ve been reading.
- I started doing a Flashback Feature.
- I continued the Letter of the Week Preparatory Curriculum with Simon.
- My birthday!
- The 1/2 Marathon!
- I am planning to take part in eighteen25’s Thankful Book project, where each day in November I will take an Instagram picture of something I am thankful for. Check it out and let me know if you decide to participate too!
Happy November Everyone!