September went by really quickly, I felt. I can’t even believe it’s about to be October! This month we had school, plus 3 holidays that gave us days off of school! Here are some of September’s highlights!
- We went to the zoo on Labor Day Weekend.
- Simon got 2 new games:
- Simon and I worked on the Letter of the Week Preparatory Curriculum (Week 2, 3, & 4).
- We had a “boring” Sunday.
- The kids prepared for Rosh Hashanah at school and we celebrated Rosh Hashanah.
- We went to the zoo again!
- The kids prepared for Yom Kippur at school and we observed Yom Kippur.
- We started building and decorating our Sukkah – stay tuned for more on that! Sneak peak of Simon watching the process and pictures of us checking out our neighbor’s apple tree hanging into our yard:
- We wandered around the Country Club Plaza.
Around the House:
- I got a new bracelet.
- I sold at the consignment sale. I ended up making $200 plus $178 for my friend.
- I remembered September 11th.
- I checked out a vintage flea market.
- I ran 67 miles (17 more than last month!).
We have a lot to look forward to in October! Can’t wait to share everything with you!