Although in the past I have claimed that organizing is something I enjoy, lately I have found it overwhelming. I open my cabinets and closets, look inside, and then close them again. Luckily, I was offered the chance to try products from YouCopia, a father-daughter run company that develops affordable, functional, easy-to-use, space-efficient, and unique solutions for organizing spices, coffee, tea, oil and vinegar bottles, silverware, food storage containers, pot lids, bakeware, cutting boards, and more. Now that I have experienced the StoraStack for Drawers and the StoreMore Lid Holder, I want to try all of YouCopia’s products!
The first area I wanted to tackle was the cabinet where we keep plastic containers. The cabinet is in an awkward location above the counter and I have a hard time getting things onto the shelves at all, much less in a semblance of order. The StoraStack for Drawers is meant to organize containers inside a drawer, not a cabinet, but I figured I could set it inside my cabinet as well. Sadly, I was incorrect, because it is too long to fit. Since I love the way it organizes containers and their lids, I made it work anyway!
- Organizes 12 plastic food containers (not included) and matching lids
- Fits standard kitchen drawers, 18.3-21.3"D x 7.4"W x 4.5"H (46,5-54,1 x 18,8 x 11,4 centimeters)
- Fits containers from top grocery store brands (not twist or clip tops)
- Dividers hold round, square or rectangular lids
- Includes two clip dispensers
- Expands to lock into standard kitchen drawers
- No permanent mounting or installation required
The StoreMore Lid Holder is meant for cabinets, and I set out to organize the cabinet where I keep pots and pans, plus their lids. Admittedly, our biggest pot is in the fridge right now, and because of our sliding cabinet shelves, the lid holder didn’t fit in the way I would have liked, so I may have to rearrange this again! The wire dividers on the organizer can be adjusted to fit various sizes and they can even fit pans, so that will be an option as well.
- Organizes pot, pan and bakeware lids
- Measures 11.5"D x 7.3"W x 5.0"H (29,2 x 18,4 x 12,7 centimeters)
- Seven (7) adjustable dividers have u-shaped bend to accommodate lid handles
- Coated steel wires will not pop out or scratch lids
- Round lids stay centered and won’t roll out
- Soft non-slip feet hold base in place
- No mounting or installation required
Now, if you are as impressed by YouCopia products as I am, you can enter to win a product of your choice!
Do you enjoy organizing or does it stress you out?