Wait…September is already ending? That doesn’t make sense to me! Well, I guess it does. It was an extremely busy month in which I had to travel out of state twice and we celebrated three big holidays…here are some of the highlights.
- We went Apple Picking.
- Gabbie ran for Student Council Secretary – and won!
- We celebrated Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and the beginning of Sukkot.
- I traveled to Arizona to visit my grandmother when she got ill, and two weeks later I went to NJ for her funeral.
- I started researching my family tree.
- I finished watching Gilmore Girls and Scandal came back!
Right now, it is the middle of the Sukkot holiday, and then after next week, I am hoping things will be less busy around here!