Wow, this year is going by way too quickly! It’s almost the end of the school year and I’m not ready! Here are some of the highlights of this past month:
- We celebrated Gabbie’s birthday.
- We celebrated Passover.
- We did the Seven Days Walk.
- We went fishing and to the Royals game.
- Gabbie participated in the school Reading Fair.
- I went on a field trip with Simon’s class.
- I reviewed such products as Turtlebacks Drink Holders and BoomBoom Prints.
- I watched Madam Secretary until I was all caught up.
And now, more about me via Instagram. If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably seen these pictures already, but I like to post them here because they are the quick snap shots of my life! (If you don’t follow me on Instagram, you can, here.)
Up next – a busy month with the rest of the school year!