December sped by with all the activities surrounding Hanukkah and the kids’ winter break! Here are some of the highlights:
- We went to Gabbie’s Winter Showcase.
- I attended class with Zachary:
- In super sad news, we had to say goodbye to our dog Rudy. He died suddenly on Saturday December 20th.
- My niece had a baby boy!
- We traveled to NJ and celebrated Dave’s parents’ anniversary.
- We celebrated our 14th anniversary.
- I reviewed such products as Space Scouts, Aluminum Prints and Wrapping Paper from collage.com, and BanZ Protection for Kids.
- I joined the 100 Good Deeds movement.
And now, more about me via Instagram. If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably seen these pictures already, but I like to post them here because they are the quick snap shots of my life! (If you don’t follow me on Instagram, you can, here.)
I hope everyone had a great month and year and happy 2015 to all!