It’s time for another Month In Review post – wow! Is it me or was July a super long month? With it being summer time, it seems like we had a lot of fun adventures this month. Here are some of the highlights:
- We had a week of Mommy Camp.
- We went to a car show, where the boys had to check out every car.
- We celebrated the 4th of July.
- The kids had a wonderful month at Camp Gan Israel.
- Dave met up with his family in Israel, leaving the kids and me at home.
- We went to Powell Gardens.
- We had another week of Mommy Camp.
- I went to a painting class.
- I shared how I organize my kids’ schoolwork.
- I got excited about a new show, The Divide.
- I shared my new bedroom décor, a photo shutter.
Up next: More Mommy Camp, a trip to NJ, and back to school!
And now, it’s time for another Instagram wrap up post. If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably seen these pictures already, but I like to post them here because they are the quick snap shots of my life! (If you don’t follow me on Instagram, you can, here.)
1. Influenster Box. 2. At the painting class. 3. Peach from the Farmers’ Market. 4. Roses for July 4.
Happy Last Day of July everyone!
Cool Crest is The Place to Play! We have something for everyone, from kids to adults so the whole family can enjoy all of the excitement that Cool Crest has to offer. Cool Crest is pay-as-you-play, so you can enjoy one or all of our attractions! Stay cool during the summer and enjoy our indoor KidsGym Climbing Playland! Practice your putting skills on our Miniature Golf Courses, race your friends on our Go-Karts, take a swing in our Batting Cages or perfect your gaming skills and win prizes in our Arcade. Exclusive Coupon Savings at Cool Crest – Independence.