June went by pretty quickly! We had two weeks at home and two weeks of camp during this hot month. Here are some of the highlights:
- We celebrated Shavuot.
- We celebrated Zachary’s 7th birthday.
- We visited the Discovery of King Tut exhibit.
- We went to the Day Out With Thomas.
- Gabbie and Zachary went to Summer Nature and Art camps.
- We went swimming.
- Zachary went to Cub Scout Camp.
- We had a week of adventures which I’ll share soon!
- I shared about Park Place in Leawood.
- I went to a painting class which I’ll be writing about soon.
- I watched Season 2 of Orange Is The New Black and started watching Orphan Black.
Up next: More camp, July 4th, more time at home!