May was definitely a busy month! We finished up school and began summer break, having a lot of adventures in between. Here are some of the highlights of May:
- We checked out a local craft fair.
- We celebrated Israel’s birthday.
- We celebrated Mother’s Day by doing the Miami County Farm Tour.
- We attended Gabbie’s dance recital.
- We had a ton of activities for the end of school.
- Gabbie learned to ride a bike.
- Zachary graduated from a Tiger Cub to a Wolf Cub Scout.
- We went to the zoo twice.
- We celebrated Dave’s birthday.
- We started our summer adventures!
- My very good friend had a baby and I spent the night at the hospital with her the night he was born.
- My other very good friend moved away and we had to say goodbye.
- I shared a photo an hour of a day in my life.
- I wrote about the people you met in group exercise classes at the gym.
- I shared some random facts about KS and NJ.
Up Next – More summer fun and camp!