March is over? This is crazy, everyone! Passover begins in 2 weeks and I haven’t started cleaning yet. You know what I’ll be doing this week, for sure! March passed me by and I spent a lot of it being stressed out about what’s coming next – spring break, followed by summer break and my plans for the kids. Here are some of the highlights of March:
- We had a great trip to Philadelphia, NJ, and NY in honor of my niece’s wedding.
- We celebrated Purim.
- We had a fun time at the park with our friends.
- We had Gabbie’s birthday party with her 5 closest friends.
- I wrote about the kind of mom I am.
- I did a lot of reviews this month, including Piczzle Photo Puzzle, Mod Podge Peel and Stick Stencils, Fresh Express Salads, Tic Tac Bananas, Fastenation Studio, Heroes of the City, and Tanner’s Tasty Paste.
- I updated our entry décor for spring.
- I tried to enjoy watching the rest of this season of Scandal and not be too depressed about the season ending soon.
- I’ve been chatting on facebook messenger with one of my close friends from 5th-8th grade and it’s been a lot of fun.
Up next – figuring out spring break and summer plans! Determining a plan for helping Zachary in school. Passover. And much more fun times with the family!