April was a long month. With Passover right in the middle, along with our spring break, it really seemed to last for longer than it was! Mostly, it was a good month, but the shooting at our local Jewish Community Center put a large damper on these past few weeks. (I was quoted in an article about this, which you can read here.) Otherwise, here are some of the highlights of April:
- We celebrated Gabbie’s birthday.
- We went to Legoland – twice (the second time we went with friends)!
- I went with Zachary and his Cub Scout Pack to tour a radio station.
- Simon and I had a picnic and played at a park while the big kids were still in school before break.
- We went to Sea Life Aquarium.
- We celebrated Passover.
- We went to Deanna Rose Farmstead.
- We had one more spring break adventure which you can read about tomorrow!
- I wrote about some of my favorite weird places in New Jersey.
- I reviewed my second LE TOTE Box, the app Froggy Phonics, and the Awesome Deck of Awesome.
- I mourned the end of Scandal for the season.
Up next – summer! I mean, the last month of school. We get out at the end of May, so May will be partially spent making summer plans!