July was always my favorite month growing up. Our July this year was pretty great too! Here are some of the highlights.
- We celebrated the 4th of July and I got to see fireworks for the first time in years!
- Rudy the Dog turned 10.
- We went to Schlitterbahn.
- The kids finished camp.
- We went to a baseball game.
Around The House:
- We started baking our own muffins.
- I gathered twenty zucchini recipes.
- We got a new bench for our bedroom.
- I reviewed BB cream, hair elastics, and nail polish.
- I also reviewed the new album by the Court Yard Hounds.
- I wondered about a few things related to blogging and I shared my opinion on paid tweets.
- I showed off my new Toms.
- I got all caught up on Downton Abbey. Wow.
- All month I’ve been blogging about our trip to Florida – I’m almost finished though!
- I posted a survey about my blog. I got some great suggestions for future posts – thanks!
- I started my first link up – all about CSA and Farmers’ Market hauls and recipes!
I think I’m in denial that August starts tomorrow! The kids go back to school in 2.5 weeks – I don’t think I’m ready!