May was a relatively good month for me. It started out badly, with the unknown of how I would heal from the complications I faced after surgery. Now, at the end of the month, I’m feeling better, even though I still have a ways to go. Here are some of the highlights of this month.
- We celebrated Mother’s Day.
- We celebrated Shavuot, along with Dave’s parents, who visited.
- We attended Gabbie’s dance recital.
- Gabbie had her International Fair.
- We celebrated Dave’s birthday.
- The kids finished school.
Around The House:
- Our CSA started up for the season and I started sharing what we get each week.
- I reviewed Sambazon Juices.
- I made wall art out of reusable bags.
- I wrapped up my A Mom A Minute series.
- I took part in the May Is For Mom series (part 2) (part 3).
- I updated about my abdominal surgery.
- Gabbie and I got matching Infinity Scarves and Chevron Pocket t-shirts.
- I got some Old Navy white jeans.
- I wrote about my kids’ first steps.
- I discussed the reason I started blogging and things that make me happy.
- I came up with outfits for the summer.
See everyone in June!