It’s been another great month here in our house, with the conclusion of Hanukkah, the end of school for the 2nd quarter, and winter break. Here are some of the highlights:
- The kids went to a gymnastics birthday party.
- We celebrated Hanukkah.
- Gabbie was named Mensch of the Week.
- I took part in some recent school events.
- We enjoyed the first snow.
- The kids went to Winter Camp.
- The kids went to St. Louis.
- I started a wedding series on the blog and wrote about my Pinterest Wedding Do-Over.
- I started thinking about making a Fish Extender for our cruise.
- I shared the winter gifts I made for the kids’ teachers and our winter entry décor.
- I started watching Homeland. Next up – The Good Wife.
We are certainly looking forward to January and to the rest of 2014. Happy New Year everyone!