I’ve been mentioning here and there that my resolutions this year are really my list of 35 things to do before I turn 35. I’ve even completed 5 of them so far! So for this resolution post, I’m going to share the 10 things I’m working on right now, related to the list (mostly) or otherwise.
- Be more organized about my blog posts. I’ve started a calendar and I’m keeping notes!
- Keep up with keeping things clutter free. (see tomorrow’s post for more on this).
- Join up with a blog challenge and keep up with it (that’d be this).
- Finish the sleeve on the coat I’m knitting.
- Finish the Rapunzel hat I’m making for Violet and send it over.
- Watch more of Once Upon a Time. :)
- Print my December pictures so I can continue with Project Life.
- Run 6 minutes at a 6 mph pace on the treadmill. Yesterday I thought I was doing the wrong day on my plan when it told me to run for 6 minutes, so I only did 4. But it was supposed to be 6. So tomorrow I try again.
- Comment on more blogs.
- Do another swap – and I just signed up for this one!
So there you go!