January seemed to be a short month and we really didn’t do very much to get excited about! Here are some of the highlights:
- Gabbie and I went to the American Girl store Girl of the Year celebration:
- We went to Wonderscope.
- We went to the zoo.
- We celebrated a first haircut.
Around The House:
- I worked on organizing the kitchen. Since this post I did get rid of the ugly dish racks!
- I finished knitting the Swing Swagger Harlequin Coat and I shared other knitting projects.
- I shared how I made my yarn swift.
- I shared my experience with custom sized dresses from eShakti.
- I shared our Disney autograph books.
- I did a virtual 5K.
I am currently looking to add more people to my sidebar – check out my sponsor page here.